Mini review of RightFind Navigate
29th January 2020
RightFind Navigate is a new product in the portfolio of the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) which promises to break down information and data silos within organisations, enabling a more effective generation of insights through personalised user views and by revealing undiscovered connections across different information assets. This mini review looks at the company and product and finds out who uses it and how it's used as well as exploring the competitive environment.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Product walkthrough - RightFind XML for Mining
Thursday, 11th January 2018
- Product Review of CCC RightFind Enterprise suite
Thursday, 26th March 2020
- Product review of ResearchMonitor
Monday, 11th November 2019
- Company landscape - Copyright Clearance Center's RightFind product suite
Friday, 7th June 2019
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022