New developments for pharma in AI and data analytics
19th December 2017
How is the pharmaceutical industry innovating in data analytics and visualisation techniques? This article provides an overview of recent developments in the sector and reveals how disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence have started to make an impact. It also looks at how non-pharmaceutical companies, including Google, are developing new approaches, and highlights tools and resources for data scientists working within the sector including IBM Watson and BenevolentAI.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: New developments for pharma in AI and data analytics
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Unique characteristics of information services in biopharma
Thursday, 7th September 2017
- PharmaCircle Business Class Professional - global coverage for pharma business development
Thursday, 29th June 2017
- Market landscape - the leaders in big pharma data visualisation
Friday, 25th November 2016
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021