Jinfo benchmarking research (part 1 - introduction)
20th June 2019
Jinfo's benchmarking project has amassed three years of data submitted by 82 information teams who have provided data on everything from organisational structure to how they deliver their services and areas of strategic focus. With so much information to draw on, this article provides an overview of what we have learned through analysing this data, including the most important variables to consider when creating the right peer group against which to benchmark any given information team, as well as our findings on reporting structures, provision of services and team capacity.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Jinfo benchmarking research (part 1 - introduction)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 4 - content licensing strategy)
Thursday, 27th June 2019
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 3 - services and customers)
Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Jinfo benchmarking research (part 2 - structure and strategy of department)
Tuesday, 25th June 2019
- Jinfo benchmarking research 2019
Friday, 28th June 2019
- Jinfo model - reporting into R&D
Monday, 27th May 2019
- Jinfo model - reporting into procurement or finance
Thursday, 23rd May 2019
- Jinfo model - effective work with procurement
Monday, 20th May 2019
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022