Q&A with Inzyon - adopting an "insights-based approach"
12th September 2019
By Dale Moore
Inzyon is a management consulting company dedicated to supporting customers to develop and improve their capability to identify and make use of insights in all areas of their business. Jinfo recently spoke to Gabriel Anderbjörk, CEO of the company, to find out a bit more about the company and how it helps organisations uncover their real value to enable better business decisions.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: Q&A with Inzyon - adopting an "insights-based approach"
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Factiva
Monday, 12th August 2019
- Product review of Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems
Wednesday, 26th September 2018
- Jinfo model - intelligence systems
Tuesday, 21st August 2018
"Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?"
15th June 2022
If progress on your strategy seems stuck, it may be time to revisit your operational plan. The latest resources in Jinfo's Focus on Centre of Excellence offer step-by-step guidance on how to break down a Big Vision into manageable, measurable pieces. Learn more about the practical steps you can take to get from Point A to Point B without overloading your team's capacity.Read on the Blog
- Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?
Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?
Wednesday, 25th May 2022
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022