Product review of HBR SpendConnect (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
16th December 2019
By Scott Vine
HBR SpendConnect provides sophisticated, consumable analytics to law firms. It is a software-enabled service that enriches and solves critical data challenges for clients in the legal industry and in the first part of our product review we take a closer look at the company and product, along with its key advantages and value and future development of the product.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/3304
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of HBR SpendConnect (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of HBR SpendConnect (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 19th December 2019
- Product review of HBR SpendConnect (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 18th December 2019
- Product review of HBR SpendConnect (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 17th December 2019
- Benefits of adding Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to your licensing approach
Monday, 25th November 2019
- Product review of HBR SpendConnect
Monday, 16th December 2019
- Jinfo research on UK legal purchasing preferences and needs 2019
Thursday, 7th November 2019
- Company landscape - Clarivate Analytics
Thursday, 13th June 2019
Latest in this Focus: Get started adapting the model to your environment with step-by-step guidance on practical activities for strategic planning. Define your own future where information is a strategic asset to your organisation.
What clients say about Centre of Excellence:
"My colleagues and I used your Known Fors activity, and we now have a vision as to who we are going to be. We already achieved ROI... a sincere thanks!" Director of Research and Information Services, international law firm
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - design your strongest future as a Centre of Excellence
Thursday, 3rd June 2021
- The Information Centre of Excellence – a flexible model of value, resilience and strategy
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Research update - one step at a time towards developing scorecards
Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service)
Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers (Community) Tuesday, 13th July 2021
- Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors (Community) Tuesday, 15th June 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors) (Webinar) Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step two - create your Pillars of Service) (Webinar) Wednesday, 26th May 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model) (Webinar) Tuesday, 25th May 2021