Product review of Statista (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
7th October 2020
By Jan Knight
Statista is a leading statistics portal offering a wide range of content and tools used by organisations for market analyses and competitive intelligence. Jinfo last looked at the product in 2013 and in this first part of our updated product review we find out how the product has evolved, who uses it and how, what its key advantages are as well as its future roadmap.
Note: Full review in Subscription Report (PDF)
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of Statista (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Statista (value - help & training; competitors; development)
Monday, 12th October 2020
- Product review of Statista (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Friday, 9th October 2020
- Product review of Statista (sources - content and coverage)
Thursday, 8th October 2020
- Mini Review: Statista
Wednesday, 8th May 2013
- Product review of Statista
Wednesday, 7th October 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021