Usage data in contract negotiations
23rd March 2021
[Focus: Content Portfolio]
We know that usage is only one component of what constitutes “value” but it is a very important component. But many content portfolio managers have difficulty:
- Getting reliable usage data
- Using data in “apples to apples” comparisons
- Interpreting data to clarify the value of a product or service.
This Community session involved discussion on usage data as part of contract negotiations for information and data products. We discussed how, when and why usage data is most valuable, as well as common challenges and how to overcome them.
If you missed this session, download the report to review the anonymised notes from the discussion.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022