Build your information strategy – get started, keep going
20th January 2022
Your strategy is your vision of what’s possible. It’s important and rewarding, but often challenging to get started and maintain momentum.
In this session we heard from information managers who have made progress on specific strategic initiatives. They shared how small adjustments in day-to-day activities made a big difference in actual progress against strategic goals.
And we shared tips and ideas that you can apply to overcome your own challenges.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Build your information strategy – get started, keep going
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - build your information strategy – get started, keep going
Wednesday, 26th January 2022
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022