Community deck - build your information strategy – get started, keep going
26th January 2022
Your strategy is your vision of what’s possible. It’s important and rewarding, but often challenging to get started and maintain momentum.
In this session we heard from information managers who have made progress on specific strategic initiatives. They shared how small adjustments in day-to-day activities made a big difference in actual progress against strategic goals.
And we shared tips and ideas that you can apply to overcome your own challenges.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - build your information strategy – get started, keep going
- Pages: 15
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going
Wednesday, 24th November 2021
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022