Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
[Focus: Competitive intelligence]
Competitive Intelligence (CI) is important – it helps businesses understand their competitive environment, the opportunities and challenges. As such, it directly impacts an organisation's revenues, profitability and risk.
In the wake of the health crisis, Information Leaders need to demonstrate their credentials to develop, deliver or directly support this critical function.
During this session we discussed and explored:
- The role of information leaders in competitive and business intelligence research
- The opportunities for Information Leaders to develop or expand their CI capabilities
- The challenges of information overload and proactive strategies to enhance CI without overwhelming the wider team.
Denise Carter, our CI specialist, joined us to inform our discussion. Over the course of her career, Denise has built a wealth of experience implementing and delivering CI for various clients in healthcare and a number of other industries.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Community event title: Building competitive advantage
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Building competitive advantage – key takeaways from the February Community Session
Tuesday, 14th February 2023
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023