Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
[Focus: Competitive intelligence]
Competitive Intelligence (CI) is important – it helps businesses understand their competitive environment, the opportunities and challenges. As such, it directly impacts an organisation's revenues, profitability and risk.
In the wake of the health crisis, Information Leaders need to demonstrate their credentials to develop, deliver or directly support this critical function.
During this session we discussed and explored:
- The role of information leaders in competitive and business intelligence research
- The opportunities for Information Leaders to develop or expand their CI capabilities
- The challenges of information overload and proactive strategies to enhance CI without overwhelming the wider team.
Denise Carter, our CI specialist, joined us to inform our discussion. Over the course of her career, Denise has built a wealth of experience implementing and delivering CI for various clients in healthcare and a number of other industries.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Building competitive advantage – key takeaways from the February Community Session
Tuesday, 14th February 2023
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023