Sharing GenAI experiences
20th February 2024
Join your peers as we really get under the skin of how colleagues are getting started with GenAI initiatives:
- We’ll work through the Jinfo Report “12 tips to meet the Generative AI challenge”
- We’ll review the key takeaways from the recording of last month’s session
- We’ll discuss your top tips, after I shared my personal highlights on YouTube.
We’ll be contacting participants in advance of the session to ask for your reflections and questions, and aim to include some “show and tell”.
Send your experience and questions ahead of the session to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community sessions are available to clients with a Jinfo Subscription, and spaces are limited. Register below now to avoid disappointment.
- Tuesday, 20th February 2024 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 GMT/UK / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this Community session is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Please complete the Registration Enquiry form below and we will check if your organisation has access and contact you to confirm either way.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Jinfo Community session
26th March 2024
GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
Jinfo February 2024 Update
14th February 2024
- GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
- Talking to vendors, talking to buyers (ESG, GenAI and YouTube)
10th January 2024
- Review of the industry in 2023, and our 2024 plans
20th December 2023