State of the industry, 2020
21st January 2020
Our popular State of the industry sessions are back for 2020. Join the discussion in a Community session about Jinfo's research-based perspectives on the key industry trends of 2020, and get a preview of our research agenda for the year. It's an ideal way to reinvigorate your strategy and team at the start of the calendar year.
Topics for Jinfo's 2020 "State of the industry" include:
- The Information Centre of Excellence: promote it in every interaction
- Commercially aware consultants are the future's most valuable information professionals
- Continuous improvement starts today.
...plus your top concerns. Share your request for topics in the "comments" box of the registration form.
Don't miss this opportunity to work with our director of research, Robin Neidorf, through facilitated discussion on practical responses to the critical challenges in our industry.
- Tuesday, 21st January 2020 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (GMT) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: State of the industry, 2020
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Community deck - state of the industry, 2020
Monday, 27th January 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021