Jinfo for information licensing
4th May 2020
Join a quarterly confidential discussion of professionals responsible for content purchasing. You'll get insight into Jinfo's current research and resources supporting this role, along with plenty of time to talk with peers about challenges, questions, tools and best practices.
In addition to research and resource coverage, half of each session is devoted to "blue sky" thinking about the biggest concerns and challenges surrounding the content purchasing role. You are invited to submit questions ahead of time (even if you cannot attend), or bring them with you to the session. Anonymised notes will be shared following the session to continue the dialogue past the designated hour.
- Monday, 4th May 2020 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022