Community deck – Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools
4th March 2022
The most effective and strategic information teams are the ones that evolve into internal information consultancies. To succeed in this transformation, you need to manage and maintain meaningful relationships with senior stakeholders – your most important internal clients.
In this session we discussed practical methods for stakeholder engagement that you can start working on right away. In particular, we discussed building an internal customer relationship management (CRM) tool for stakeholder engagement, and reviewed an example of a Jinfo client's results with this tool.
In addition to reviewing the anonymised report from this Community session, you can access more content on stakeholder engagement here, including a recorded webinar walking through the CRM tool discussed in this session.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
Access to this report is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023