Community deck – Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools
4th March 2022
The most effective and strategic information teams are the ones that evolve into internal information consultancies. To succeed in this transformation, you need to manage and maintain meaningful relationships with senior stakeholders – your most important internal clients.
In this session we discussed practical methods for stakeholder engagement that you can start working on right away. In particular, we discussed building an internal customer relationship management (CRM) tool for stakeholder engagement, and reviewed an example of a Jinfo client's results with this tool.
In addition to reviewing the anonymised report from this Community session, you can access more content on stakeholder engagement here, including a recorded webinar walking through the CRM tool discussed in this session.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022