Community deck – Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools
4th March 2022
The most effective and strategic information teams are the ones that evolve into internal information consultancies. To succeed in this transformation, you need to manage and maintain meaningful relationships with senior stakeholders – your most important internal clients.
In this session we discussed practical methods for stakeholder engagement that you can start working on right away. In particular, we discussed building an internal customer relationship management (CRM) tool for stakeholder engagement, and reviewed an example of a Jinfo client's results with this tool.
In addition to reviewing the anonymised report from this Community session, you can access more content on stakeholder engagement here, including a recorded webinar walking through the CRM tool discussed in this session.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022