Community deck - Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise
5th April 2022
You are more than an information expert: you are an information leader, working as an advisor and connector between information and your organisation’s goals.
In this session we shared experiences and tips in making this shift from "information manager" to "information leader", and the impact this change has had on stakeholder relationships.
We often repeat to clients: "You know more than you think you do." When you learn to articulate and trust your own expertise, you start on the pathway to advance as an information leader. See the report below to learn practical tips to get started.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise
- Pages: 18
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise
Thursday, 6th January 2022
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022