Product Review of AdisInsight
18th March 2015
Product review of the AdisInsight platform. Competitors include Cortellis, Medi-Span, Pharmaprojects and Trialtrove but AdisInsight provides a single access point to an impressive volume of scientifically-curated data for the whole drug lifecycle.
- Includes an overview of the product along with contact details.
- Includes detailed sections on sources and technology for each of the three databases within the platform: Clinical Trials Insight, R&D Insight, and Pharmacovigilance Insight.
- Covers information on key content plus product and development plans, value and ROI.
- Explores user interface and outputs.
Reviewed by Ashish Shukla
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of AdisInsight
- Pages: 44
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Customer Support; FreePint's View)
Friday, 13th March 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Safety - Value Proposition and Competitor Landscape)
Thursday, 12th March 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Drugs - Value Proposition and Competitor Landscape)
Monday, 9th March 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Trials - Value and Competitor Landscape)
Friday, 27th February 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Technology)
Monday, 23rd February 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Safety - Content and Coverage)
Tuesday, 17th February 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Drugs - Content and Coverage)
Tuesday, 10th February 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Trials - Content and Coverage)
Thursday, 5th February 2015
- Product Review of AdisInsight (Introduction; Contact Details)
Tuesday, 3rd February 2015
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021