Product Review of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence
24th September 2015
An in-depth product review of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence. The service targets compliance professionals and aims to help them to track and respond to regulatory developments worldwide in a highly efficient manner.
- Describes the product's news, analysis and full-text regulatory coverage which harnesses the in-house expertise of analysts from Regulatory Intelligence as well as Reuters journalists, plus other library content and country guides by independent experts. Content includes expert proprietary analysis, journalistic coverage and direct and highly structured access to regulatory documents from over 600 regulatory bodies.
- Covers the technology behind Regulatory Intelligence, describes improvements and feature updates to the previous Thomson Reuters service, Compliance Complete, such as a new "Community" area. Filter parameters allowing highly targeted searches are discussed.
- Looks into the way the product harnesses the power of its underlying regulatory information library. Viewing, outputs, sharing options and support are also assessed.
- Describes enhancements to come, and the role of Regulatory Intelligence in the Thomson Reuters family. The review also provides information on price points and competitive differentiation.
Reviewed by Chris Porter
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product Review of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence (Competitors, Development & Pricing)
Wednesday, 23rd September 2015
- Product Review of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration & Help)
Thursday, 17th September 2015
- Product Review of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Wednesday, 16th September 2015
- Product Review of Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence (Introduction; Value; Contact Details)
Friday, 11th September 2015
- Market landscape - Thomson Reuters risk & compliance products
Thursday, 5th January 2017
- Market landscape - premium suppliers of regulatory filings
Monday, 15th August 2016
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021