Product review of Credinform Globas-i
1st February 2017
Credinform Globas-i is an online database of Russian companies and entrepreneurs as well as businesses from the Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. This review evaluates the English-language interface which gives access to very detailed reports on a wide range of companies, helping users to enhance efficiency and increase value in undertaking business in Russia or with Russian companies.
- Introduces Credinform Globas-i, the online Russian company information service which was updated this year, and offers an English-language interface
- Considers the key advantages it provides, including its extensive provision of business data and analytics from Russia, the Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan and access to detailed reports on a wide range of companies
- Addresses the challenges in accessing data on Russian companies for international organisations
- Looks at the extensive Russian company data collection in the product, covering 10.7 million Russian companies and 12.2 million sole entrepreneurs, plus over 1.8 million Ukrainian companies, about 1.3 million Belorussian companies and sole entrepreneurs and about 500,000 Kazakhstan companies
- Gives a breakdown of the number of companies by region and the frequency of updates
- Lists sources and how the data is normalised
- Reviews the English-language user interface and the search capabilities of Globas-i
- Considers how well the platform works for non-Russian speakers, including having to cope with Russian official industry classifications
- Looks at the outputs, including detailed company reports, alerting functionality and the product administration
- Notes the help and training available in English
- Summarises competing offerings for Russian company data, including Globas-i's business partner Bureau van Dijk's Ruslana service; Dun & Bradstreet's joint venture with the Russian news agency Interfax; Interfax's own service, SPARK; and Euromoney's EMIS
- Discusses development plans and also what Credinform thinks are the most interesting new features of the latest version for non-Russian speaking users
- Explains the pricing model.
Reviewed by Andrew Lucas
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Credinform Globas-i
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Credinform Globas-i (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 6th February 2017
- Product review of Credinform Globas-i (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Friday, 3rd February 2017
- Product review of Credinform Globas-i (sources - content & coverage)
Thursday, 2nd February 2017
- Product review of Credinform Globas-i (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Wednesday, 1st February 2017
- Mini review of Factiva - recent enhancements
Thursday, 15th September 2016
- Product review of CEIC CDMNext
Wednesday, 6th February 2019
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021