Product review of CEIC CDMNext
6th February 2019
CEIC offers macro and microeconomic data from global primary sources, particularly for emerging economies. We last reviewed the product in 2011 and it has since enhanced its data coverage and sources so we decided to revisit the product, with a particular focus on CDMNext, its platform that delivers economic and investment research to economists, analysts, investors, corporations, and universities around the world.
- Introduces the company and its wealth of databases including the CDMNext platform
- Finds out how the product has changed, with a particular focus on the introduction of new datasets and databases
- Explores the wealth of data and variety of sources on offer, with main indicators including business & economic surveys, government & public, finance, bank statistics and more
- Looks at its three main database offerings, including the Global Databases, the Premium Databases and World Trend Plus
- Focuses on some of the key advantages of the product
- Takes a look at its search features, in particular, the use of insights, which are datasets based on a selection of time-series
- Looks at its output options and how data can easily be downloaded in Excel, PDF, PNG or JPG
- Finds out about its competitors, such as Haver, Macrobond and The Economist Intelligence Unit (The EIU)
- Sees what plans the company has to further expand its range of data and its compelling range of subscription options.
By: Anja Thygesen
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of CEIC CDMNext
- Pages: 22
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Q&A with Diligencia - shedding light on companies in MENA and Sub-Saharan Africa
Thursday, 9th May 2019
- Product review of CEIC CDMNext (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 11th February 2019
- Product review of CEIC CDMNext (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Friday, 8th February 2019
- Product review of CEIC CDMNext (sources - content & coverage)
Thursday, 7th February 2019
- Product review of CEIC CDMNext (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Wednesday, 6th February 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021