Q&A with Diligencia - shedding light on companies in MENA and Sub-Saharan Africa
9th May 2019
By Andrew Lucas
Diligencia's ClarifiedBy provides company information in 67 countries across MENA and Sub-Saharan Africa. It gathers public record data from a range of official sources which is cleaned, indexed, analysed and cross-referenced to build accurate and comprehensive company records. Jinfo recently spoke to Ben Hedger, regional head in Dubai, and Nameer Kanderian, the company's brand director, to find out more about the company and its ethos and future plans.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Q&A with Diligencia - shedding light on companies in MENA and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of CEIC CDMNext
Wednesday, 6th February 2019
- Market landscape - EMED emerging markets databases
Tuesday, 22nd January 2019
- Product review of TBRC's Global Market Model
Tuesday, 15th January 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021