Insights and Actions Report from the Research Focus "Developing an information-savvy workforce through strategic alignments"
4th April 2017
This Insights and Actions Report collects a full thematic index of content from the Jinfo Research Focus, "Developing an information-savvy workforce through strategic alignments" in a convenient PDF package for download and offline reading.
Includes the key insights:
- Three things missing from your efforts to develop information skills
- You are under-using your best opportunity to develop an information-savvy workforce
- Strategic & sustainable improvements in workforce information skills require alignment with HR.
Index to content in themes:
- Q&As and insights from vendors
- Practical tips
- Strategic alignments
- Information literacy
- Research results.
Feel free to share this PDF with colleagues.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Insights and Actions Report from the Research Focus "Developing an information-savvy workforce through strategic alignments"
- Pages: 8
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Innovation and development at UCB
Monday, 19th March 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021