Market landscape - intelligence platforms
13th September 2017
In this market landscape we look at 10 products which we consider to fall under the definition of "intelligence platforms" as defined in our recent article "Defining content aggregators in current awareness".
In order to be included as "intelligence platforms" all products must have the ability to add external sources and are likely to be able to add internal sources too, they will also have indexing or taxonomy options. The article goes into further detail about key characteristics.
- Alacra Premium
- Cipher Knowledge360
- Comintelli Intelligence2day
- Digimind Social
- FirstLight from Aurora
- InMagic Presto from Lucidea
- M-Brain Intelligence Plaza
- Northern Light SinglePoint
- WideNarrow Perspective.
We provide a brief description of each source, a link to the homepage and product page, and links to Jinfo coverage. We also cover typical users, special features, and value the product offers.
Produced by Sophie Alexander.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - intelligence platforms
- Pages: 8
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Monday, 24th December 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Friday, 21st December 2018
- Product review of Digimind Intelligence (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 8th October 2018
- Product review of Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems (sources - content & coverage)
Monday, 1st October 2018
- Product review of Knowledge360 (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Thursday, 27th September 2018
- Jinfo current awareness survey (part 2 - core components)
Wednesday, 12th September 2018
- Using gamification design to improve engagement
Thursday, 8th February 2018
- Part 2 - a closer look at Usecasehub (technology, value)
Wednesday, 13th December 2017
- Jinfo current awareness survey 2017 (part 1 - introduction)
Tuesday, 26th September 2017
- Defining content aggregators in current awareness
Tuesday, 5th September 2017
- Untangling the terminology of content aggregation
Tuesday, 18th July 2017
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
Thursday, 15th April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021