Market landscape - intelligence platforms
13th September 2017
In this market landscape we look at 10 products which we consider to fall under the definition of "intelligence platforms" as defined in our recent article "Defining content aggregators in current awareness".
In order to be included as "intelligence platforms" all products must have the ability to add external sources and are likely to be able to add internal sources too, they will also have indexing or taxonomy options. The article goes into further detail about key characteristics.
- Alacra Premium
- Cipher Knowledge360
- Comintelli Intelligence2day
- Digimind Social
- FirstLight from Aurora
- InMagic Presto from Lucidea
- M-Brain Intelligence Plaza
- Northern Light SinglePoint
- WideNarrow Perspective.
We provide a brief description of each source, a link to the homepage and product page, and links to Jinfo coverage. We also cover typical users, special features, and value the product offers.
Produced by Sophie Alexander.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Market landscape - intelligence platforms
- Pages: 8
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Monday, 24th December 2018
- Product review of M-Brain Intelligence Plaza (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Friday, 21st December 2018
- Product review of Digimind Intelligence (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Monday, 8th October 2018
- Product review of Knowledge360 from Cipher Systems (sources - content & coverage)
Monday, 1st October 2018
- Product review of Knowledge360 (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Thursday, 27th September 2018
- Jinfo current awareness survey (part 2 - core components)
Wednesday, 12th September 2018
- Using gamification design to improve engagement
Thursday, 8th February 2018
- Part 2 - a closer look at Usecasehub (technology, value)
Wednesday, 13th December 2017
- Jinfo current awareness survey 2017 (part 1 - introduction)
Tuesday, 26th September 2017
- Defining content aggregators in current awareness
Tuesday, 5th September 2017
- Untangling the terminology of content aggregation
Tuesday, 18th July 2017
"My stakeholders finally understand what we do" – Senior Information Manager, manufacturing industry
Work on information strategy in 2022 with Jinfo if you want to:
- Measure, communicate and improve the ROI of information
- Consistently dedicate time to strategy, despite competing demands
- Build on methods tested and proven in other organisations.
For more on how your organisation benefits and how to get started, check out our "Spotlight on strategy".
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Measure the impact of information with Value Chain analysis
Monday, 22nd November 2021
- You know more than you think you do
Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals
Monday, 18th October 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Overcoming the barriers to progress on information strategy (Community) Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021