Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (BCE)
20th September 2018
PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (BCE) is an online resource for professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry. It offers continuously updated and comprehensive content on products and pipeline programmes, public and private companies, and global clinical trial records.
It is used by pharma executives involved in diverse functions such as competitive intelligence, product strategy, pipeline and portfolio planning, medical affairs, business information management, regulatory affairs, and strategic initiatives. Its client base includes most of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies as well as numerous commercial and emerging stage biopharmaceutical companies and suppliers.
- Introduces the platform's key advantages
- Looks at PharmaCircle BCE's value and highlights the platform's broad range of information sources and modules, including details on more than 140,000 products and pipeline programmes, profiles of about 19,485 public and private companies
- Explores the platform's technology, particularly its user-friendly search and user interactions
- Looks at the outputs and the product administration including the ability to download data in Excel, Word, and PDF formats, and ability to visualise data as 2D and 3D charts
- Identifies competitors, including Thomson Reuters' Cortellis, Informa's Pharmaprojects and Springer Nature's AdisInsight
- Outlines development plans
- Explains the pricing model
- Explores the help and training available.
By: Ashish Shukla
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (BCE)
- Pages: 22
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 11th December 2018
- Chatbot software in a pharmaceutical company
Monday, 26th November 2018
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Wednesday, 26th September 2018
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Tuesday, 25th September 2018
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (sources - content & coverage)
Monday, 24th September 2018
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Friday, 21st September 2018
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021