Product review of Minesoft PatBase (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
11th December 2018
By Scott Vine
We last reviewed Minesoft PatBase, an award-winning global patent database, nearly four years ago and since then the platform has undergone quite a few changes including the expansion of its full-text coverage and analytics tool. Read part one of our latest product review to find out about the product, who benefits from using it and what value it provides along with its recent partnership with Darts-ip and what effect this integration will have on the product.
Note: Full review (PDF) at /go/sub/report/3094
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Product review of Minesoft PatBase (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 14th December 2018
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Thursday, 13th December 2018
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase (sources - content & coverage)
Wednesday, 12th December 2018
- Chatbot software in a pharmaceutical company
Monday, 26th November 2018
- Product review of Minesoft PatBase
Tuesday, 11th December 2018
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Elite (BCE)
Thursday, 20th September 2018
- Market landscape - the leaders in big pharma data visualisation
Friday, 25th November 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021