Market landscape - semantic intelligence and semantic search
25th July 2019
Semantic intelligence and semantic search is a complex space, and our list is not intended to be comprehensive but instead provides a comparison of some of the key services in this environment.
In this market landscape we look at six products in the semantic intelligence space:
- Cogito Discover from Expert System
- Fusion from Lucidworks
- Semaphore from Smartlogic
- SharePoint from Microsoft
- Watson Discovery from IBM.
We provide a brief description of products and a link to the vendor's homepage and product page. We also cover typical users, geographic scope, special features and the value the products offer.
By Sophie Alexander.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - semantic intelligence and semantic search
- Pages: 10
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Shedding light on emerging technologies
Thursday, 12th September 2019
- Market landscape - translation software and services
Monday, 23rd March 2020
- Market landscape - intelligence and discovery platforms
Wednesday, 12th February 2020
- Market landscape - media monitoring
Wednesday, 28th August 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021