Company landscape - Refinitiv and Thomson Reuters
14th August 2019
In this company landscape we look at six products offering financial and risk data from Refinitiv:
- DataScope Select
- Elektron Data Platform
- Thomson ONE Wealth
- World-Check Risk Intelligence.
We also look at eight products from Thomson Reuters covering the areas of legal, news and media, and tax and accounting:
- Practical Law
- Reuters Connect
- Reuters Newswire Services
- Sweet & Maxwell books
- Westlaw Edge.
We provide a brief description of products, a link to the vendor's homepage and product page. We also cover typical users, geographic scope, special features, and the value the product offers.
By Andrew Lucas.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Company landscape - Refinitiv and Thomson Reuters
- Pages: 18
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Product review of XPansion XMon (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 15th May 2020
- Product review of XPansion XMon (sources - content and coverage)
Wednesday, 13th May 2020
- Product review of XPansion XMon (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 12th May 2020
- Product review of XPansion XMon
Monday, 11th May 2020
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021