Market landscape - market research report providers
22nd August 2019
In this market landscape, we look at 10 market research report providers specialising in online market research for a wide variety of clients in a diverse range of industries. The reports help clients understand market demand patterns and the latest trends:
- Allied Market Research
- BIS Research
- Grand View Research
- Research Monitor from Euromonitor
Many of the products in our landscape focus on industry, country and consumer market research whilst others are more focused on company information.
Some of the vendors also offer analysis models including:
- PESTEL for macroeconomic or country situations (political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal)
- Michael Porter's Five Forces framework for microeconomic or industry-level analysis (bargaining power of suppliers, buyer power, competitive rivalry, threat of substitution, threat of new market entrants).
We provide a brief description of products and links to the vendor's homepage and product page. We also cover typical users, geographic scope, special features, and value the product offers.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - market research report providers
- Pages: 14
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021