Product review of Manzama Insights
30th September 2019
We last looked at Manzama Insights, a specialised market intelligence tool that uses artificial intelligence and big data analytics to collect and analyse company and industry insights, in our mini review back in July 2018. Initially aimed at lawyers, the product is now of value to any profession and its international client base is growing steadily. In our latest full product review, we take a comprehensive look at the product and see how it's evolved.
- Introduces the company and product and provides contact details
- Looks at some of the changes that have been introduced since Jinfo's 2018 mini review, in particular, its increased use of AI technological enhancements and an enhanced user interface
- Highlights its key advantages, value and how the product can be used
- Explores the scope of content available through the product, which ranges from mid-sized newspapers to larger city publications, along with the diverse range of industries covered and its geographic coverage
- Explores the platform's technology and how artificial intelligence is used within the product
- Considers its ease of use and profile set-up, along with outputs and alerts
- Covers product maturity and development plans as well as pricing information
- Highlights the competitor landscape with similar offerings from Vable and LexisNexis Newsdesk.
By Jan Knight
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Manzama Insights
- Pages: 21
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Manzama Insights (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 3rd October 2019
- Product review of Manzama Insights (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 2nd October 2019
- Product review of Manzama Insights (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 1st October 2019
- Product review of Manzama Insights (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 30th September 2019
- Mini review of AnythingResearch - US industry and market data
Friday, 17th May 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021