Research Focus Insights and Actions "Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020"
1st October 2019
In the 10 years plus we've been researching developments in news and current awareness, we've predicted and then seen a significant shift from current awareness to intelligence systems.
However, the concept of "intelligence" can be difficult to describe let alone measure. Its purpose may be hard to quantify for the C-suite. The tools may be different to what information teams are currently using and comfortable with.
Use the results of this Research Focus to focus on three key areas:
- Articulating the business need for intelligence
- Balancing three key factors in your intelligence system
- Continuous improvement as an essential ingredient of intelligence 2020.
In this report, discover the top insights from this Research Focus:
- Insight 1: change your mind, change your world
- Insight 2: the "value dance" of sources, tech and users
- Insight 3: continuous improvement or bust.
You'll also find an index to the published content from the Jinfo Research Focus "Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020".
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Research Focus Insights and Actions "Intelligence systems - intelligence 2020"
- Pages: 9
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021