Jinfo model - "known fors"
1st October 2019
Realising your value as an information professional within your organisation is key. Jinfo's model "known fors", a visioning activity that can be used as part of the strategic planning process, can help you clarify where you have the best opportunity to provide value within the organisation.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021