Jinfo model - recipe capture and optimisation
7th October 2019
Having an optimised workflow involves making more efficient use of people's time and to do this you need to identify common activities by creating a "recipe" for each of them. This model looks at how you and others can achieve this with the help of our framework which enables you to make the best use of your time without sacrificing quality.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022