Research Focus Insights and Actions "The Information Centre of Excellence - commercial, consultative, collaborative"
6th January 2020
The flexible model of an Information Centre of Excellence developed through Jinfo's research provides a framework for evaluating and improving your strategy, operations and impact by:
- balancing focus on information strategy
- enabling end-users throughout the organisation to access the information they need
- delivering expert information services that only you can provide.
This balance will look different in every environment, and it will change over time as the environment itself changes.
In this report, discover the top insights from this Research Focus:
- Insight 1: every service, licence and process you handle needs to support your journey towards an Information Centre of Excellence
- Insight 2: commercially aware consultants are the future's most valuable information professionals
- Insight 3: continuous improvement starts today; your strategy needs to be concrete.
You'll also find an index to the published content from the Jinfo Research Focus "The Information Centre of Excellence - commercial, consultative, collaborative".
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Research Focus Insights and Actions "The Information Centre of Excellence - commercial, consultative, collaborative"
- Pages: 10
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021