Market landscape - online data analytics programs
25th February 2020
In this market landscape, we looked at six of the most relevant data analytics programmes and courses available online.
- Data Analytics Bootcamp - Springboard
- Data Analyst Certificate - eCornell
- Certified Analytics Professional - LinkedIn Learning
- Online Data Analytics Course - General Assembly
- Data Analytics Online Certificate - BrainStation
- Wharton Business Analytics Certificate - Wharton Executive Education Program.
Learn to use the emerging technologies to translate business data into actionable insight. A brief description and explanation of key features of each data analytic programme is outlined, with additional information on typical users, geographic scope, and pricing. Typically, these programmes offer several payment plan options, as well as corporate and group discounts.
By Sonia Isotov
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - online data analytics programs
- Pages: 9
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Trends in data analytics
Monday, 17th February 2020
- The benefits of analytics and how to create a use-case
Thursday, 5th April 2018
- Market landscape - Linguamatics' competitors
Friday, 6th March 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021