Community deck - innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication
3rd August 2020
Information professionals know the value they bring to the organisation, from an information standpoint. The difficulty arises in explaining that to stakeholders that are concerned with different areas of the chain: finance, innovation, operations, and more.
During this Community session, information professionals shared how to approach this difficulty with a focus on two of the most difficult to define organisational goals: innovation and efficiency.
To get the value of this confidential session:
- Read Jinfo's articles from the Focus on Value Chain
- se the activities to improve your communication with stakeholders
- Download the (anonymised) notes to get the insight and questions of your peers.
This is the slide deck and speaker notes from the Jinfo Community session "Innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication", which ran on 28th July 2020
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication
- Pages: 17
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021