Community deck - innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication
3rd August 2020
Information professionals know the value they bring to the organisation, from an information standpoint. The difficulty arises in explaining that to stakeholders that are concerned with different areas of the chain: finance, innovation, operations, and more.
During this Community session, information professionals shared how to approach this difficulty with a focus on two of the most difficult to define organisational goals: innovation and efficiency.
To get the value of this confidential session:
- Read Jinfo's articles from the Focus on Value Chain
- se the activities to improve your communication with stakeholders
- Download the (anonymised) notes to get the insight and questions of your peers.
This is the slide deck and speaker notes from the Jinfo Community session "Innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication", which ran on 28th July 2020
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication
- Pages: 17
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022