Innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication
28th July 2020
[Focus: Value Chain]
Information professionals know the value they bring to the organisation, from an information standpoint. The difficulty arises in explaining that to stakeholders that are concerned with different areas of the chain: finance, innovation, operations, and more.
During this Community session, information professionals shared how to approach this difficulty with a focus on two of the most difficult to define organisational goals: innovation and efficiency.
To get the value of this confidential session:
- Read Jinfo's articles from the Focus on Value Chain
- Use the activities to improve your communication with stakeholders
- Download the (anonymised) notes to get the insight and questions of your peers.
Slide presentation and notes
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Community event title: Innovation and efficiency value chains - a working discussion on your measurement, management and communication
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022