Community deck - demonstrate your contributions to business development
30th September 2020
All organisations in the private sector – and even some in the public sector – need to generate and grow their revenue. Information professionals know that doing so is impossible without access to the right information in the right place at the right time at the right price.
Connecting those dots – from information products and expertise to money in the door – is a perennial challenge for information teams.
Download this Community session report, which includes the slides from the session along with anonymised comments from participants, to read how different information teams found ways to measure and communicate the value of information products and expertise in increasing their organisation's revenue.
To get the most value from this report:
- Read Jinfo's articles from the Focus on Value Chain
- Use the activities to improve your communication with stakeholders
- Read the examples of your peers in their approach to the work.
This is the slide deck and speaker notes from the Jinfo Community session "Do you want to demonstrate your contributions to business development? A value chain discussion", which ran on 25th September 2020
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Report title: Community deck - demonstrate your contributions to business development
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Do you want to demonstrate your contributions to business development? A value chain discussion
Tuesday, 18th August 2020
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
The final quarter can feel daunting; a busy operating period often combined with a large number of contract renewals. Negotiations are increasingly difficult; a value based approach can provide useful levers. Learn about the practical strategies you can employ to drive the negotiating process.Read on the Blog
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- The value of information remains at the heart of it all
Friday, 8th July 2022
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022