Community deck - demonstrate your contributions to business development
30th September 2020
All organisations in the private sector – and even some in the public sector – need to generate and grow their revenue. Information professionals know that doing so is impossible without access to the right information in the right place at the right time at the right price.
Connecting those dots – from information products and expertise to money in the door – is a perennial challenge for information teams.
Download this Community session report, which includes the slides from the session along with anonymised comments from participants, to read how different information teams found ways to measure and communicate the value of information products and expertise in increasing their organisation's revenue.
To get the most value from this report:
- Read Jinfo's articles from the Focus on Value Chain
- Use the activities to improve your communication with stakeholders
- Read the examples of your peers in their approach to the work.
This is the slide deck and speaker notes from the Jinfo Community session "Do you want to demonstrate your contributions to business development? A value chain discussion", which ran on 25th September 2020
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Community deck - demonstrate your contributions to business development
- Pages: 20
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Do you want to demonstrate your contributions to business development? A value chain discussion
Tuesday, 18th August 2020
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021