Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
25th May 2021
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
Evolving your current service towards your vision of the future as an Information Centre of Excellence starts with mapping your current services against our model.
In this webinar, we’ll walk through the activity we designed to enable you to complete this mapping exercise.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Centre of Excellence:
After viewing this recording, you’ll be able to respond to the questions within the activity with confidence and map your own vision for the future as an Information Centre of Excellence.
If you want tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Centre of Excellence today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Centre of Excellence (step one - map your services to the model)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023