Value Chain (step one - defining success through the Value Chain)
26th August 2021
[Focus: Value Chain]
To demonstrate value, you have to be able to describe what "value" actually means. This starts with understanding the goals of the organisation, and then making the case for how you contribute to that goal and organisational success.
By defining success through the value chain, you will be able to:
- Clearly define the goals of your organisation
- Explain the characteristics that drive success for each goal
- Understand what your stakeholders need to contribute to that success.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo has designed to define what value means for your organisation as a whole.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Value Chain:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to describe in more detail what constitutes success, so that later you can set tangible KPIs against which to measure value.
To work with tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Value Chain today.
A recording and/or report of this webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription? Please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Access to this recorded webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Jinfo Community session
26th March 2024
GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
Jinfo February 2024 Update
14th February 2024
- GenAI and ESG wisdom of the Jinfo crowd
13th February 2024
- Talking to vendors, talking to buyers (ESG, GenAI and YouTube)
10th January 2024
- Review of the industry in 2023, and our 2024 plans
20th December 2023