Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain)
27th August 2021
[Focus: Value Chain]
Once you have defined the Value Chain for your organisation and the role information plays in it, it’s time to describe how you and your team tangibly contribute to business goals such as efficiency, innovation, and risk management.
Document how information products and services contribute to the conditions of success for the goals your organisation cares about. With this activity, you will be able to:
- Map your products, services and expertise to the actions that make a difference to users and stakeholders
- Connect your day-to-day operations with organisational value
- Establish KPIs to demonstrate your contributions.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo designed to define your contributions to the Value Chain.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Value Chain:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to begin the process of analysing your work in the Value Chain context.
To work with tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Value Chain today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Your contributions to the value chain
Wednesday, 17th June 2020
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023