Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain)
27th August 2021
[Focus: Value Chain]
Once you have defined the Value Chain for your organisation and the role information plays in it, it’s time to describe how you and your team tangibly contribute to business goals such as efficiency, innovation, and risk management.
Document how information products and services contribute to the conditions of success for the goals your organisation cares about. With this activity, you will be able to:
- Map your products, services and expertise to the actions that make a difference to users and stakeholders
- Connect your day-to-day operations with organisational value
- Establish KPIs to demonstrate your contributions.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo designed to define your contributions to the Value Chain.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Value Chain:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to begin the process of analysing your work in the Value Chain context.
To work with tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Value Chain today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Holding vendors to account
Thursday, 15th December 2022
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
13th October 2022
"Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?"
15th November 2022
With the year end looming, our clients are closing out their 2022 deliverables and turning their attention to 2023 and the challenge of a more uncertain operating environment.Read on the Blog
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
Tuesday, 29th November 2022
- Are you in a "proactive state of resilience"?
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
- Strategies for succeeding in the final quarter
Wednesday, 26th October 2022
- Let’s talk talent (Community) Tuesday, 10th January 2023
- Holding vendors to account (Community) Thursday, 15th December 2022
- Cost reduction strategies for content portfolios (Community) Tuesday, 22nd November 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022