Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain)
27th August 2021
[Focus: Value Chain]
Once you have defined the Value Chain for your organisation and the role information plays in it, it’s time to describe how you and your team tangibly contribute to business goals such as efficiency, innovation, and risk management.
Document how information products and services contribute to the conditions of success for the goals your organisation cares about. With this activity, you will be able to:
- Map your products, services and expertise to the actions that make a difference to users and stakeholders
- Connect your day-to-day operations with organisational value
- Establish KPIs to demonstrate your contributions.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo designed to define your contributions to the Value Chain.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Value Chain:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to begin the process of analysing your work in the Value Chain context.
To work with tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Value Chain today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021