Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data)
30th August 2021
[Focus: Value Chain]
If you've been working through our series of activities on the Value Chain, you'll be some way towards creating your own set of components of success for your organisation. Before you present your results to stakeholders, you will have to identify the data points that track that success.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo has designed to find the data you need to measure, which enables you to identify and collect:
- Data you already have
- Data you could get
- Potential data you need to research further
- Desired data that is unavailable.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Value Chain:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to begin the process of defining and collecting the data you need to measure success.
To work with tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Value Chain today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription? Please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Access to this recorded webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023