Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data)
30th August 2021
[Focus: Value Chain]
If you've been working through our series of activities on the Value Chain, you'll be some way towards creating your own set of components of success for your organisation. Before you present your results to stakeholders, you will have to identify the data points that track that success.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo has designed to find the data you need to measure, which enables you to identify and collect:
- Data you already have
- Data you could get
- Potential data you need to research further
- Desired data that is unavailable.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Value Chain:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to begin the process of defining and collecting the data you need to measure success.
To work with tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Value Chain today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data)
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Measurement - selecting and collecting data
Monday, 29th June 2020
Let's talk about managing up
20th April 2023
[New] The Jinfo Subscription is back by popular demand!
"The goalposts keep moving..."
1st March 2023
Corporate belt-tightening continues and we are all being asked to do "more with less". But how practical is it to maintain service levels with diminishing resources? Before the straw breaks the proverbial camel's back, how do information leaders proactively manage stakeholders' expectations and resist the urge to "make do and mend" when budgets are tight?Read on the Blog
- The goalposts keep moving…
1st March 2023
- What a difference a year makes….
1st February 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- Community session [May 2023] (Community) 23rd May 2023
- Let’s talk about managing up (Community) 20th April 2023
- Let's talk offshoring strategies (Community) 9th March 2023