Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together)
31st August 2021
[Focus: Value Chain]
There is an art to concise reporting. It requires you to understand your audience, what they're looking for, and their likely questions, and then provide the clearest responses to their needs.
Develop your reporting framework to:
- Compile effective reports that demonstrate the value of information expertise and products
- Tell your value story to the right stakeholders in the right way
- Show how different parts of the portfolio are performing, based on investment goals.
In this webinar, we will walk through the activity Jinfo designed to help you develop reporting for your Value Chain analysis.
To get the most out of this recording, review this article from our Focus on Value Chain:
Viewing this recording alongside the activity will enable you to design a report demonstrating your contribution to the Value Chain.
To work with tailored guidance from Jinfo’s experienced analysts, contact us about Consulting on Value Chain today.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Building competitive advantage
9th February 2023
"Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint"
4th January 2023
25 years, 600 editions, 500 contributors. Jinfo has come a long way, and so has the value of information work. However, information leaders still need to win the war for talent, hold vendors to account, and keep an eye on competitors.Read on the Blog
- What a difference a year makes….
31st January 2023
- Happy anniversary Jinfo, née FreePint
4th January 2023
- 2022: the more things change, the more they stay the same
29th November 2022