9th February 2022
[Focus: Stakeholder Engagement]
Strategic stakeholder engagement is far more than "communicating with stakeholders". It requires that you understand your landscape of stakeholders, their current beliefs and attitudes, and their unique goals… and then devise a strategy for engaging with them to both influence and partner with them. The starting point for this process is a Stakeholder Map. This recorded webinar walks you through the activity to complete this simple and powerful process.
Use this recorded webinar as you work through the activity in the Jinfo article, “Map your stakeholders”
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022