Map your stakeholders
9th February 2022
Strategic stakeholder engagement is far more than "communicating with stakeholders". It requires that you understand your landscape of stakeholders, their current beliefs and attitudes, and their unique goals... and then devise a strategy for engaging with them to both influence and partner with them. The starting point for this process is a Stakeholder Map. The activity in this article guides you through this simple and powerful process.
View the recorded webinar "Stakeholder mapping", where we walk through the parts of this activity and provide more examples of how clients have used their Stakeholder Maps.
Access to Jinfo Content and Community is available to Jinfo clients.
Is your organisation a Jinfo client?
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022