Validating your hypothesis
31st March 2022
[Focus: Value Chain]
Once you have the Draft Analysis of Value (Step 1 in Jinfo’s Focus on Value Chain), you need to refine and summarise it as a hypothesis about how information adds value, and then validate your hypothesis with stakeholders.
This recorded webinar explains how to refine and summarise your Draft Analysis of Value into a format you can use during validation with stakeholders. Then, complete "Step 2 - Validation" by moving on to the activity, “Creating your Validation Plan.” Once you have reviewed the recording and completed the activity, you will be ready to engage with stakeholders in the process of validation.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Validating your hypothesis
- Link to this page
- View printable version
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023