Validating your hypothesis
31st March 2022
[Focus: Value Chain]
Once you have the Draft Analysis of Value (Step 1 in Jinfo’s Focus on Value Chain), you need to refine and summarise it as a hypothesis about how information adds value, and then validate your hypothesis with stakeholders.
This recorded webinar explains how to refine and summarise your Draft Analysis of Value into a format you can use during validation with stakeholders. Then, complete "Step 2 - Validation" by moving on to the activity, “Creating your Validation Plan.” Once you have reviewed the recording and completed the activity, you will be ready to engage with stakeholders in the process of validation.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022