Hone your user efficiency with workflow tools
21st February 2019
[Research Focus: The accidental technologist - where your expertise meets the new world]
As part of our Research Focus, "The accidental technologist", we mapped the complex technology environment in which information teams operate, dividing them into four key areas according to the specific challenges or problems they address
In this session, Robin Neidorf, Jinfo's director of research, presents that research, focusing on the area of user efficiency. User efficiency covers technologies such as:
- Platform customisation
- Peer-to-peer engagement
- Instant chat
Robin highlights how to use Jinfo's research into technology clusters and the key benefits of user efficiency technologies, from improving workflow to saving the information team time and deriving more value from licensed and internal assets.
She is joined by Arthur Brady, president of Altarama Information Systems. Arthur will give us his insights, using Altarama's query management tool (RefTracker) as an example of a user efficiency and management platform.
Webinars are open to licensed users on a Jinfo Subscription. Spaces are limited.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a subscription, please contact us.
- Thursday, 21 February 2019 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (GMT) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Hone your user efficiency with workflow tools
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Webinar deck - hone your user efficiency with workflow tools
Wednesday, 27th February 2019
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components)
Thursday, 15th April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021