Deb Hunt is principal of Information Edge, which specialises in enterprise, document and digital asset management and knowledge services and library director at the Mechanics" Institute in San Francisco. In addition to her MLS, Deb is a certified Enterprise Content Management Practitioner (ECMp). Deb was SLA"s 2013 president. She believes learning never stops and co-authored "The Librarian"s Skillbook: 51 Essential Skills for Information Professionals". She can be found on Twitter @debhunt6 and on her blog.
Articles by Deb Hunt:
My Favourite Tipples from an enterprise content management expert
Wednesday, 11th January 2017
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Deb Hunt, principal of Information Edge and library director at the Mechanics' Institute in San Francisco. She shares favourite resources in areas from the latest business thinking to digital asset management.
Visibility Provides Access to Vital Assets
Monday, 26th January 2015
The most critical asset in any organisation is what its people know. The effective use and exploitation of knowledge plays a large role in success in business. As info pros, we can empower our organisations and clients to close more deals, track the competition, and make critical business decisions to grow their business and become more profitable.
Making Internal Information Visible Using Enterprise Content Management
Wednesday, 14th January 2015
How do we connect our clients and users to the vital assets of information in the organisation in a way that serves them and the organisation well? As information professionals, we have the tools and expertise to make information discoverable and connect workers with information and the knowledge to do their jobs. Learn how from an expert who has used her transferable librarian skills to do just that.
My Favourite Tipples from a Strategic Knowledge Professional
Wednesday, 23rd April 2014
Deb Hunt is a strategic knowledge professional and specialist in document, digital asset and enterprise content management. She shares some of her favourite tipples.
Digital Signatures: Ensure They Stand Up to Scrutiny
Monday, 10th December 2012
When everything (it seems) is going digital, why aren't digital signatures more commonly used? Deb Hunt explores what constitutes a digital signature that will stand up to possible court challenges.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021