Production and Design Manager
Jody Ridgwell joined the Jinfo team in 2008 and is responsible for design and production. He puts together all our publications and manages workflow relating to production and deadlines.
Jody was previously a designer at a graphic design agency, and can be reached at email@example.com
Articles by Jody Ridgwell:
Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
Find out about the improvements to Jinfo’s website and how we’ve enabled more streamlined viewing and saving of content and made it easier to access and navigate the site.
Jinfo Newsletter 450 has been published
Thursday, 7th July 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 450 has been published. Help shape our research and editorial focus by giving us your inputs into our latest survey.
Jinfo Newsletter 449 published
Thursday, 23rd June 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 449 has been published. How to re-balance time and resources to achieve excellence in information services.
Jinfo Newsletter 448 Published
Thursday, 9th June 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 448 has been published. How to focus your services, interactions and development on source expertise.
Jinfo Newsletter 447 Published
Thursday, 19th May 2016
Jinfo Newsletter 447 has been published. Tap into the technology expertise of your colleagues in IT.
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022