Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
Find out about the improvements to Jinfo’s website and how we’ve enabled more streamlined viewing and saving of content and made it easier to access and navigate the site.
We’re delighted to introduce some new features to the Jinfo website, which are designed to make it easier to find, use and maximise the resources we produce.
Streamlined viewing and saving of content:
- PDF reports are displayed on the page, without having to be downloaded first (on desktop computers)
- You can email a PDF report to yourself with the click of a button
- Item starring has been streamlined
- All content is on the single domain “www.jinfo.com” for the first time
- Choose the number of items to display in a list
- URLs are now human-readable, with the item’s title appended to the URL
Login and search enhancements:
- As well as logging in with your usual MyJinfo password, you can now also log in via LinkedIn, or via a “magic link” sent by email
- The login duration has been extended, requiring fewer logins
- The new search offers up more relevant results and starts showing results as soon as you start typing, and no more adverts
- The system is now more secure and faster, with our administration having been significantly streamlined.
We’re particularly excited about these developments because they are part of a significant investment we’ve made to update our technology and create the foundation for even more improvements in the future.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: