Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
Find out about the improvements to Jinfo’s website and how we’ve enabled more streamlined viewing and saving of content and made it easier to access and navigate the site.
We’re delighted to introduce some new features to the Jinfo website, which are designed to make it easier to find, use and maximise the resources we produce.
Streamlined viewing and saving of content:
- PDF reports are displayed on the page, without having to be downloaded first (on desktop computers)
- You can email a PDF report to yourself with the click of a button
- Item starring has been streamlined
- All content is on the single domain “www.jinfo.com” for the first time
- Choose the number of items to display in a list
- URLs are now human-readable, with the item’s title appended to the URL
Login and search enhancements:
- As well as logging in with your usual MyJinfo password, you can now also log in via LinkedIn, or via a “magic link” sent by email
- The login duration has been extended, requiring fewer logins
- The new search offers up more relevant results and starts showing results as soon as you start typing, and no more adverts
- The system is now more secure and faster, with our administration having been significantly streamlined.
We’re particularly excited about these developments because they are part of a significant investment we’ve made to update our technology and create the foundation for even more improvements in the future.
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022