Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
Find out about the improvements to Jinfo’s website and how we’ve enabled more streamlined viewing and saving of content and made it easier to access and navigate the site.
We’re delighted to introduce some new features to the Jinfo website, which are designed to make it easier to find, use and maximise the resources we produce.
Streamlined viewing and saving of content:
- PDF reports are displayed on the page, without having to be downloaded first (on desktop computers)
- You can email a PDF report to yourself with the click of a button
- Item starring has been streamlined
- All content is on the single domain “www.jinfo.com” for the first time
- Choose the number of items to display in a list
- URLs are now human-readable, with the item’s title appended to the URL
Login and search enhancements:
- As well as logging in with your usual MyJinfo password, you can now also log in via LinkedIn, or via a “magic link” sent by email
- The login duration has been extended, requiring fewer logins
- The new search offers up more relevant results and starts showing results as soon as you start typing, and no more adverts
- The system is now more secure and faster, with our administration having been significantly streamlined.
We’re particularly excited about these developments because they are part of a significant investment we’ve made to update our technology and create the foundation for even more improvements in the future.
Latest in this Focus: Scorecards. Use Jinfo's step-by-step methodology to craft scorecards to strengthen negotiations, communicate with stakeholders, compare value of products and manage your portfolio more strategically.
What's your priority?
Use our self-assessment worksheet to determine your pathway towards more strategic portfolio management:
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - solve three problems when you develop scorecards
Thursday, 6th May 2021
- Research update - start with scorecards - adapt and adopt, for far-reaching benefit
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step five - capture inputs)
Tuesday, 18th May 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step four - document scores)
Thursday, 22nd April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step three - design your scoring system)
Wednesday, 21st April 2021
- Community deck - negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A
Monday, 26th April 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them (Community) Tuesday, 25th May 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Scorecards - designing and documenting scoring systems (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step two - select components) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities) (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
Our proven processes, resources and guidance will help your team make the shift from transaction centre to strategic asset.
Designed around the most common challenges and pain points for time- and resource-strapped information teams
A tailored overview of our research and active discussion with your Jinfo analyst.
Measure your starting point to articulate your strengths and set priorities for future improvements. Assessments gauge risk, capacity, value and more.
Read case studies, and start the conversation: