Fokkelien Fink recently joined FreePint and is responsible for managing content sales and growing a global client base. Fokkelien is a seasoned international sales professional with over 20 years" experience with such suppliers as LexisNexis, The Financial Times and Acquire Media. Her client base has included global and multi-industry firms, with a focus on enterprise and innovative agreements that suit the unique needs of the organisation. Through her close partnership with customers, Fokkelien contributes to FreePint product development. She aims to maximise client benefit and continually explores ways to optimise the FreePint experience. Originally from the Netherlands, she is multi-lingual (Dutch and German) and has enjoyed being a global liaison throughout her career.
Fokkelien can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Fokkelien Fink:
FreePint Keeps Customers Informed About Sources
Tuesday, 19th March 2013
Some of the most-shared articles in FreePint are our monthly "source" updates. The updates are proving so popular that we'll be extending them to cover a greater number of aggregators and plans are afoot to add those information sources which focus on web-based content and social media. Fokkelian Fink reports on why these updates are so useful and which other FreePint resources can help subscribers to stay aware of source and publisher changes.
Inbox Overload from FreePint?
Wednesday, 6th February 2013
Reduce inbox overload and your own frustration by learning which FreePint Updates are most relevant to you ... and then ditch the rest.
Practice and Content Updates
Tuesday, 22nd January 2013
Following feedback from readers, we've made adjustments to some of our regular newsletters. Reorganisation and better visual differentiation help the Information Practice Update and the Information Content Update stand out in your inbox. But for maximum information with minimum inbox clutter and investment of time, the FreePint Newsletter will keep you informed twice a month.
Spotlight on Consultancies: How Do They Use FreePint?
Friday, 11th January 2013
Consultancies are important customers for FreePint, because their own business value relies so heavily on information. A brief analysis of how consultancies use FreePint Articles and Reports provides insight into what's on the minds of these information professionals: sources, skill development, cultural change and key issues like mobile.
Spotlight on Publishers: How They Use FreePint
Monday, 10th December 2012
Vendors of content products and services prove to be active users of their FreePint Subscriptions for competitive intelligence, product strategy and industry insight. Recent account reviews of several vendors show what articles and reports their members of staff are interested in and how FreePint may be contributing to their approach to the market.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021