Norma Beavers is a freelance writer and editor with more than 15 years" experience of producing content for magazines, newspapers and websites. Norma also has academic publishing experience and edits books, journals and reports.
Articles by Norma Beavers:
Fuelling scientific innovation with Springer for R&D
Monday, 3rd April 2017
Springer for R&D offers access to over 10 million scientific documents which are constantly being updated to keep pace with change. Jinfo's new "Product review of Springer for R&D" gives you a complete overview of Springer Nature's online service which has been designed to deliver quality STM research with an intuitive user experience.
Read Jinfo's research into the information-savvy workforce
Wednesday, 29th March 2017
What progress are organisations making in maximising the skills and expertise of information professionals to improve the information literacy of their staff? Jinfo has put this very issue to the test with the "Jinfo survey on developing an information-savvy workforce - 2017"
CID - precision and performance in data analytics
Monday, 27th March 2017
CID is a 150-person company based close to Frankfurt; it may be relatively small but it has the clout to compete against IBM and other information and technology giants. In "Q&A with CID - from analysis to action", we speak to Alexander Stumpfegger, CID's managing director, to uncover the company's secrets to success.
Driving pharma research with AdisInsight
Monday, 20th March 2017
Is there a database that can provide information across the whole drug lifecycle, from profiles of drugs in development, insights into clinical trials and how these advance drugs through to regulatory pathways, to safety reports associated with a drug, and current deals with the organisations involved? We see how AdisInsight stacks up.
Catch up on Jinfo for your role today
Thursday, 2nd March 2017
Jinfo has had a busy quarter producing a full range of articles, blogs, reports and webinars about content purchasing, knowledge management, information strategy and managing a research team. Take a look back at our highlights, to take stock of where your organisation stands while contemplating your next steps.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021